Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Berkey Water Filter Review

Berkey Water Filter Review

Water Filter

Years ago I set out to find the absolute best water filtration system in the world. I had tried many water filter systems from a local store. Sure, they took out the chlorine smell, but that's about it. I kept reading articles and listened to many doctors speak about all the junk in tap water, not to mention streams and lakes. The contaminants that came up over and over were bacteria, fluoride, parasites, pesticides, herbicides, radon 222, lead, mercury and the list goes on.

Are you surprised? Your tap water, deemed "safe" by your city, has all of that in it and more. Did you know there are hormones and birth control in the water? You bet! After finding out that most, if not all, water filters in any store's hardware section don't filter out squat, I was determined to find a filter system that really worked to my standards. I also wanted a system that was affordable and I looked for a company that cared about my family's health more than selling a product that isn't worth .

I found that system and it is called the Berkey Water Filter. Berkey has a remarkable line of systems to fit any of your needs no matter the size of your family or whether you want it for travel or home use. Berkey has it all. You don't need electricity or water pressure with a Berkey. It's a gravity water filter that can filter more than four gallons per hour depending on the system size. There is no under-the-sink installation because these stylish systems fit perfectly on your countertop.

Berkey water filters are superior because they remove everything listed above and more. They successfully purify treated water as well as untreated raw water, from sources such as lakes, rivers and stagnant ponds. I will always remember the first time I drank water from a Berkey filter. It was the most amazing taste and feeling I have ever had. I always tell guests who come over to prepare for an amazing experience.

Berkey systems are very easy to assemble, easy to clean and the filters last a long time. That means they are very economical and user-friendly. I was tired of throwing away my money on cheap filters you have to replace month after month. I could no longer pour tons of money into systems that don't even remove pathogenic bacteria, fluoride, lead or mercury.

I finally found a water filter system my family has proudly used since 2006. Once you drink from a Berkey water filter you will never want another.

multisystem portable dvd player nesco electric pressure cooker

No comments:

Post a Comment